Skyline Financial Federal Credit Union
Strategic Initiatives for 2023:
We were successful in launching a variety of new tech enabled products to enhance your mobile banking lives in 2022 along with a huge infrastructure upgrade for the team. In 2023, we're looking to accomplish the following:
- Revamping of the Mission Statement for Skyline Financial FCU to align with our DEI initiatives and community connection.
- Continuing our internal trainings to expand our knowledge base and become SME's including IRA specialists, Lending, Credit Building, and more!
- Creating more efficient work flows to get faster loan decision for members.
- Core System: You've spoke, we've listened. We're working on upgrading our core system effective May 1, 2023. That means better streamlined service between your online banking experience and our system. This will be the first major upgrade to our system since it's inception in the 1990's. Stay tuned for more detailed information to the membership on this.
- Loan System Enhancements: Utilizing the system for more automation to help streamline the process of a loan application.
- ATM Deposits: We're working with the vendor to allow our ATM to conduct deposits for you. This way you'll have more access to your credit union even when we're not in the office.
- ITM Enhancement: We're working on getting our ITM option turned on. This means being able to talk to a live Skyline Financial FCU employee right through the current ATM during extended hours of operation.
- Business Lending - Luanched!
- Business Accounts - Launched!
- Business Card Payment Processing - Launched!
- More mortgage options for members - Researching more information for members. Identifying options for PMI, escrow, etc.
- New personal accounts to help save more!